Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising

This film is action packed and very interesting.

Author: rannynm from United States
18 November 2013

Bumblebee (Will Friedle-Voice) and his friends have to save their home once again from Megatron (Frank Welker-Voice) who has been trying to take over their world for some time now. While trying to save his world, Bumblebee encounters some obstacles and problems along the way and needs his friends to help him through these challenging times. Will they be able to save the world?

The animation in "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising" is outstanding with a variety of colors, big characters and lots of detail. There is a little confusion in the beginning of this film but by the middle, everything is making sense and it makes for a good storyline with lots of action. I like the characters' names because they are very unusual and they are not something I would hear every day. My favorite character is Bumblebee because he knows when to take charge when nobody else wants to, knows how to get down to business when others are afraid, and knows who to look up to that gives him wisdom and guidance. The transitions of the transformations goes very smoothly and you can really see them transforming into their shapes, objects or other things/creatures.

Other voice talent actors are Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime) and Steve Blum (Starscream / Darksteel) who do a great job with their voice acting capabilities. They really portray their emotions through their voice, going from happy to sad to angry and back to happy again. It is all so believable and convincing.

One great message in "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising" is that you should always keep trying, no matter what and never give up. It may get hard sometimes and you feel like you want to quit, but keep trying!

I recommend this film for ages 7 to 15 and people who love The Transformers. There are some violent, intense scenes with robots fighting each, but they are really not too scary to look at. I give this film 4 out of 5 stars because it is a little confusing in beginning and I sometimes cannot understand what a few of the voice characters are saying.

Reviewed by Brianna Hope B. For more youth film reviews, go to kidsfirst dot org

The film that is more than meets the eye

Author: Terryfan from United States
19 February 2015

Talking as a long time fan of the Transformers I have to say it took some time to get use to Transformers Prime but the series improve so much that it made it a worthy show to have the name Transformers.

So it only seem fit to give it a motion picture and let me tell you this film is very much more than meets the eye.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising which is a mouthful to say by the way since the third season was called "Beast Hunters".

But the film features a well cast group of actors to voice our favorite Autobots Decepticons and Predacons.

This cast has Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Steve Blum, Jeffrey Combs, Sumalee Montano, Peter Mensah, Will Friedle, Kevin Michael Richardson, Michael Ironside, Nolan North Daran Norris and many more.

This amazing cast brings the characters we know and love to life with strong voice performances. And when you listen to their performances you can tell they brought their A game to the table.

Also the film feature such excellent effects and artwork watching this film is like watching art. The crew behind the animation brought their top game to the table because every scene in this film is a work of art some of the best C G I animation ever done.

The story is also very powerful and clearly gives you a feel that the writers wanted to pleased the Transformers Fans and thankfully it does.

Everything about this film is more than meets the eye and I am happy to be a fan of the Transformers.

Overall Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising serves as the series finale to Transformers Prime and it send it off on a high note and it will always be worthy of the name Transformers.

If you are a long time fan like me you will love it even the new fans will still respect the legend.

I give Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising an 8 out of 10

Autobots Transform and Roll out! Decepticons Attack!