IMDb > "The Fogelnest Files" (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Fogelnest Files" More at IMDbPro »

Fogelnest Fails at Funny

Author: Ronny Johnny from Innadikkhole
1 July 2016

The Fogelnest Files should be renamed the FOGelnest Files, cause it's as boring and hazy as fog. I listened to this show, and wowy zowy, it makes my brain burn firey scorn. If a train were to hit Fogelnest, I would send my condolences, but I would be insanely relieved to never see a new episode of the Fogelnest Files in my queue. I gave this 2 stars instead of 1, just to lull Fogelnest into a false sense of security if he were to read the review, because I actually think it's 1 star or possibly zero star quality. I am also paranoid and believe that 2 star ratings work to lower the overall rating more successfully. If I were a gambling man, I'd bet that Fogelnest writes his name on his underwear, and the undies stink, real bad! His "humor" is shattered by his nebbish almost hilariously fragile persona, and it weakens the entire podcast. Comedian guests on the show typically end up worse off after the show, it truly shatters their career and my personal respect for them. Fogelnest is like if you took Woody Allen, a clown with broken legs and a piece of trash and put it in a Fly machine like Jeff Goldblum.