On the season finale, the night is coming to an end and it's Tom's last chance to ask Maya to go home with him, but Bruce and Cal explain the various obstacles that lie ahead that could prove costly ...
Things are going surprisingly well with Tom and Maya, Bruce and Cal could not be more proud, until they see Laura, Tom's ex-fiancé, enter the bar. The guys try to make a quick exit strategy but when ...
My mother taught me if I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. So, I'd like to take this opportunity to discuss possible reasons why the quality of network television programming has degraded so rapidly these past few years:
1) TV executives are just so stupid that they actually think these programs are good;
2) TV executives have such a low opinion of the American audience that they actually think we think these programs are good;
3) The American audience is actually so stupid that they actually think these programs are good;
4) Hollywood is guided by inexpensive focus groups located in trailer parks throughout the country; or
5) We all just have to accept the fact that TV programming will play to the lowest level of society because they will continue buy all the stupid stuff advertised on TV.
We all should be embarrassed by the quality of programs that are making it on air these days. If they truly are a reflection of society, then God help us all.
65 of 130 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?