IMDb > "The Simpsons" Hardly Kirk-ing (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Simpsons" Hardly Kirk-ing (2013)

« Prev | 521 of 625 Episodes | Next »

Filled with Lots of Fun and Laughs,

Author: Dillon Harris from Ireland
11 November 2013

Hardly Kirk-ing is a great Simpsons episode with a very funny set up fir a storyline and one that I was surprised they never thought up in the past.Milhouse pretending to be Kirk was the best part of the episode and really had me laughing,Homer also had some very funny scenes in this episode,especially the last line.The side story was weak and was probably better off not taking up much time in the episode.Hardly Kirk-ing is a very fun episode.

When Bart discovers Milhouse is able to look and sound just like his father,they take advantage of the perks of adulthood.Meanwhile,Marge forces the kids to go 24 Hours without television.

The Simpsons Hardly Kirk-ing

Author: dalydj-918-255175 from Ireland
18 February 2013

Starting the episode with a Terrence Malick joke at least made the episode for me knowing people know about the director. Going from a 24 hour ban on TV for the Simpsons family to Milhouse being his father was very original even though it is quite obvious that when he cut his hair he looked just like his father. The kids taking advantage of it as they go around town was nice to see. The episode was mainly about this which was entertaining to watch seeing how a tie changed how his voice sounded. Not much to say about the episode other then the fact that I did enjoy the episode compared to some recent episodes of the show I have not enjoyed as much.

EPISODE GRADE: B+ (MVP: Pamela Hayden)