IMDb > Super Clyde (2013) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Super Clyde (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Nicely Done!

Author: tj-petersen from Bellingham
10 October 2013

Awesome, wholesome show, no nudity or swearing, good moral to the story. . . No wonder CBS didn't pick it up.

Can be seen here for who knows how long: http://www.cbs.com/shows/super-clyde

Watch it, give it a ten, maybe some other network will pick it up.

It has a lot going for it, solid acting, good casting, and good story line. Not sure where they could take it from it's starting point, but as a father with young boys it would be nice to have an entertaining show that didn't appeal to the baser instinct. I thought this fit the bill quite nicely. Good to watch a fun show that doesn't rely on sexual innuendo as it's fall back. . . yet anyway.

Loved this show!

Author: chendrix23 from United States
12 October 2013

Really loved this show - I hope CBS will give it a shot. I'm so tired of all the violence and negativity on TV. This was entertaining and fun without being sappy. Rupert Grint is thoroughly entertaining and handles the American accent pretty well - his siblings are pretty funny too. The butler shines, and I can see him being a strong lead in this show. The fact that it would appeal to a variety of audiences is a huge plus - kids, adults, male and female. Being able to enjoy it with my kids was a huge plus. I would most definitely watch this if CBS dares to put something on TV that doesn't promote sex, violence, rudeness or negativity. Come on, CBS -I dare ya!

'Cute' and 'potencial'

Author: neru92 from Argentina
18 February 2014

It IS a rather naive show and some things might be a bit... forced. But it certainly does have potential:

- The art work is good: quite bright and warm, matching the comic tone. The comic book details give it a the final touch. - Needs a bit more originality on the jokes side: although I didn't find it boring, it didn't make me laugh. Should use a better script; could use the music to note irony, sarcasm, etc. - The siblings are a rather stereotyped new moneys. Something would have to be done about them to make them less predictable (eg, the sister's ways to get back at the people who made fun of her should be more original or looked more thoroughly planned. They could even become an every episode thing) - Grint's character's clumsiness and awkwardness slightly reminds me of Alan Harper, so it can work for the general public, though it seems more than obvious that a lot of growing is planned for him. Maybe making him afraid of more things or more afraid of certain things could work as a personality definer as well as a joke-trigger. However, I liked very very much the 'I'm not sure who I am' theme (guessing it isn't over with, of course).

All in all, it can be a very good show. It just needs some tweaks to make it stand out.

My new favorite show!!

Author: Whitney theshell (broadwaybaby96000) from US
21 February 2014

I love this show, I want to watch more!!! It would definitely be a new favorite! Its really great for any age too. I want to see more already! Finally a show that promotes something good!!! I love the part when they give the lady a car! It just made me really happy for her, and happy in general. Its also really funny!! Its such a feel good show that anyone would like! The characters are great too. The actors play them all so well, and I would love to see more. CBS REALLY needs to pick this up!! There's nothing else like it on right now. It has a little bit of a Diary of a wimpy kid feel, but less aimed for kids. Its all together a pretty relate-able show and I would love to see more of it. I can't wait until it "hopefully" comes out! I would watch it the day it came out for sure! I'm probably gonna watch the pilot again!

Amazing

Author: Magnus Samuelsson from Australia
18 January 2014

I found this show by accident while looking for shows with Tyler Labine in it. Sounded really interesting, took for ever to track down a copy to watch.

Show is fantastic, has a brilliant heart warming story line, always had a smile while watching it, and even nearly shed a tear at the end.

I can not believe this show was not picked up, seems all that's on TV these days the sex, violence and crime shows, not saying they are bad, but it's nice to have a bit of variety. This show would definitely suit kids, but myself as a young adult thoroughly enjoy it also.

I hope CBS pulls their head of out their ass and continues this show, it has so much potential as a feel-good family show with great morals.

Easily 10/10