IMDb > Madea Gets a Job (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Madea Gets a Job More at IMDbPro »

You WILL laugh

Author: Matthew_Capitano from Beverly Hills, CA
25 February 2016

Wanna laugh? Wanna be entertained? Try this play created by Tyler Perry.

Madea (Perry) is on a work program at the local senior's home. The fun begins as soon as we see Madea stumble onto the stage to try and find a staff member at the home who will sign off her work order so she can get the hell out of there (most likely so she can get to the casino by five). Stephanie Ferrett helps bring things to life by tearing up the stage with her voluminously skilled singing.

Very funny, especially when Madea is on stage. A good source of entertainment for lovers of quality comedy; you will not be disappointed. Highly recommended.

Funny and Enlightening!

Author: TilTherWasUMe19 from United States
8 March 2013

This play was so funny! It had its sad parts, knowing that this kind of thing happens in real life, but the music, and singing was excellent! Madea, as usual was her hilarious self! It was informative, true to heart, and enlightening. It gave me a sense of knowing that I have to be true to myself, love my children but not spoil them, and that no matter what, be true to my Lord. I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face. And I rarely do that. The actors and actresses did a wonderful job portraying their parts. The story line was wonderful and has a way of making you think of how you should treat others and love them. I am sure everyone will enjoy this play as much as I did. I am recommending it to everyone I know to see it! I loved it! Thank you Tyler Perry for another great movie!