Star Trek Beyond (2016)
- Ben Childress, Herm Gossett, and Benton partner up to establish a mining company on Rigel XII (This was shown in Star Trek: Mudd's Women (1966).
- One hundred fifty men, women and children led by a man called Elias Sandoval depart Earth and travel to Omicron Ceti III, to establish the future Omicron colony (this was shown in Star Trek: This Side of Paradise (1967).
- A child Lactran, who later was encountered by the USS Enterprise landing party in 2269, is born on Lactra VII (this was shown in Star Trek: The Animated Series: The Eye of the Beholder (1974).
- Simon Pegg plays Benji Dunn in Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011) and Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015).
- Idris Elba plays Heimdall in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, principally in the Thor live-action movies.
- Zoe Saldana plays Gamora in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017), and plays Neytiri in Avatar (2009) and its sequels.
- Karl Urban plays Eomer in the Lord of the Rings trilogy and plays Kirill in The Bourne Supremacy (2004) and Judge Joseph Dredd in Dredd and Reaper in Doom.
- Anton Yelchin plays Kyle Reese in Terminator Salvation (2009).
- Joe Taslim plays Jah in Furious 6 (2013).