Joe Rogan Live from the Tabernacle (V) More at IMDbPro »

An enjoyable hour

Author: Matt F from United Kingdom
9 January 2013

I have been a fan of Joe's for quite some time now despite the fact that I'd previously never seen his comedy. He's a fantastic UFC commentator and his podcast has gotten me through many a gym session over the past couple of years.

The Special kept me thoroughly entertained for the whole hour. I heard many stories, some new and some that I'd heard before on the podcast. I will admit that the ending was a bit disappointing, but other than that his material was great. His style of comedy is different to most comedians as he doesn't use too many jokes but instead tells us of his own weed-fuelled experiences.

I definitely recommend this to fans and non-fans alike.

Joe Rogan Live at the Tabernacle

Author: zengerjz from United States
21 January 2013

I have been a fan of Joe for nearly 10 years between stand up, podcast, UFC etc. I was surprised by this release. I feel this is not Joe's best work. Overall just kinda clunky and a tad underwhelming. The editing was off to me as well, the cuts from joke to joke seemed to bring the flow down. Joe is creative certainly and the jokes themselves elicited laughs no doubt, though not often or prolonged. The closer was a bit sudden and I think the audience was caught of guard too. If you look at their response I feel it shows. It was only $5, and I am happy to pay and would do it again to show my support. You can't always hit a home run. Contently looking forward to the next one.