IMDb > The Crash (2013) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

The Crash (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Best drama i've seen in a long time

Author: Eleanor Palmer from England
19 April 2013

The crash was an absolutely excellent watch. It was the most emotional and compelling drama I have ever watched. I feel it really put the message out there about teenagers driving loud and clear. I must admit I would now think twice about getting in the car with another person. It also hammers home safe driving, I like it because it is an interesting drama with an incredibly important message. The acting from everyone involved was brilliant, everyone was convincing and brought me to tears. I cried for so long after as you just think: What if that was me and my friends? Or me and my sister? The crew, cast producer, directors and everyone involved should be truly proud of this. The best thing I have seen on TV in a long time.

Touching film

Author: vanfjp
31 March 2016

I admit, I wasn't expecting much from this film. I was wrong. The acting was truly remarkable and the message was loud and clear. I hope it made a lot of young people think and drive a bit more carefully. It's so easy to think you're invincible when you're young... This film really touched me. I thought about it for days after watching it. I also cried A LOT while watching, again, the acting was great. This kind of thing happen every day in real life and I had never seen a film before that focused on this matter, or at least entirely on this matter. Very well done to everyone involved. I wish there were more TV films like this.