During the last major German offensive of World War II, a company of American soldiers is lost behind enemy lines during the Battle of the Bulge and they make a horrific discovery - Hitler has a super bomb in development. The soldiers soon learn about a secret allied mission to retrieve a defecting German scientist in charge of a Hitler's weapons program. Faced with impossible odds, the company and an escaping POW go on a daring raid into the heart of Nazi Germany in pursuit of the scientist. Written by
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for bloody war violence throughout, some language and brief nudity
See all certifications »
Did You Know?
The ticket for the Stuttgart Opera shows several wrong details.
1. It is not named "Stuttgarter Opera", but "Oper Stuttgart". It looks like the film team wanted to Americanize the word "Oper" to "Opera" which can be seen at the "A" which is not correctly on line with the other letters.
2. Wagner is spelled with a "W", not with a "V" (Vagner)
3. It looks like the movie company wasn't able to use the German character "ß" as for "Großes Haus" (means "Grosses Haus" ("Big house")). Nevertheless: the opera in Stuttgart has no "Großes Haus".
4. The Oper Stuttgart has indeed 3 boxes (right, middle, left), but they might not have been named "Loge 1", "Loge 2" and "Loge 3".
5. The circled text in the stamp on the ticket seems not to make any sense. See more
Written by Dorian Charnis
Performed by Dorian Charnis See more