IMDb > "Jo" The Catacombes (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Jo" The Catacombes (2013)

« Prev | 8 of 8 Episodes

It was like watching Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Author: David Struss from United States
25 March 2013

Where do I start? If you are or were a fan of Law & Order: Criminal Intent (TV series) than you will like this one. Olivia d'Abo played Nicole Wallace / Elizabeth Hitchens in a number of shows between 2002-2008. Detective Robert Goren played by Vincent D'Onofrio tried to catch but never did as I recall. Well Olivia is back playing Madeleine Haynes who is the the same person as on Law & Order just has a new name. I have never seen this done on a show before but I am sure it has been before. I wonder how many viewers will have seen the law and order shows and will understand. if you have not seen any of these show the story maybe harder to follow. I sat there for I would guess 15 minutes saying to myself that I knew this actress from somewhere but could not recall where. But then it came back to me. The writing and pace of the show reminded me of Law and Order. The plot of the show was a little strange a woman killed in the The Catacombes and the plague virus being created and more also most to much should have been a two part show to be more realistic. Just to much happening so fast. But I enjoyed the show any way because of the link to Law & Order: Criminal Intent.