IMDb > "Edge of America" (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Edge of America" More at IMDbPro »

Edge of America

Author: dickiesmallworth from San Marcos, TX
14 March 2013

This guy really puts everything he has into an episode. It is rare that a host will put their personal safety at risk for entertainment. It is interesting when you watch the progression of a show and how the host gets their niche down after a few episodes. I think this show is finally getting its legs and will fly next season unless Geoff gets too injured filming the show.

Currently, my favorite episode is the Unicycle Football in Texas. The helicopter pig hunting was pretty insane as well.

I suspect that Geoff is going to get hurt in later episodes. Lets hope it isn't too bad. HA!

Good job!!!!

Edge of America - Texas

Author: letsmow from United States
21 March 2013

The Lawn Mower Racing segment on Edge of America KICKED GRASS. But then again, I am biased in favor of America's Fastest Mowin' Sport. Thanks Geoff Edgers and the Magilla Crew. Way to MOW!

About the U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association Founded on April 1, 1992, The U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association sanctions and presents organized lawn mower racing across America including the 20-race STA-BIL Lawn and Garden Mower Racing Series, a U.S. Open National Series, Local Traveling Chapters and Home Track Affiliated Clubs, hosting 140 events each year. The USLMRA is the nation's oldest and largest National Lawn Mower Racing Sanctioning Body with more than 800 racers nationwide.

Bruce Kaufman "Mr. Mow It All" Founder & President U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association

Entertaining show with a personable host

Author: tfioriglio from Long Island, NY
14 March 2013

Watched the episode in New York. A well done and entertaining show with a very personable host. I loved the part about Old Timey Baseball. I learned a few things and it was fun watching him play. Those guys on the Mutuals were awesome and they seemed to enjoy having Geoff the host there with them. I will watch more episodes. I need to add more lines to this review so I will keep going. I like the small segments and the different locations within the states. I could be an hour show. I have played Old Time Base Ball and it is not an easy game. I like the uniforms and how the players stay in character. I need a few more lines on this review so I just want to say again I enjoyed the show a lot.