IMDb > "NCIS" Devil's Trifecta (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"NCIS" Devil's Trifecta (2012)"NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" Devil's Trifecta (original title)

« Prev | 219 of 267 Episodes | Next »

NCIS Hasn't Lost a Step

Author: JoeHvezda from Bridgeton NJ, USA
16 January 2013

Once again, the folks who produce NCIS show us why they still sit at the top of the pile in their tenth season. From the bottom to the top they still take chances, they still push the envelope and they still find ways to more intensely endear the characters we already love and provide new ones for us to adore as well.

Pretty amazing for a television show in it's tenth season to bring us the same- or even a higher- level of entertainment it did from the first show.

Diane Sterling, Gibbs and Fornell's ex wife returns a second time and the banter between the trio- Gibbs, Fornell and Diane is electric, quick, biting and funny, but it extends far beyond that. The ensemble manages to make everyone shine in this consistently hilarious episode. Followers of the show already know that the producers think in 'moments', and this episode is full of them, from the opening scene where we are reminded why Fornell is Gibbs FBI counterpart to be reckoned with to the closing scene that manages to collect a tear from those of us who love these folks so dearly.

Funny Episode Or One of Them!

Author: ShelbyTMItchell from Seymour Tennessee
4 January 2013

Really a funny episode where Gibbs & Fornell are with their ex-wife Diane now an IRS agent as she is now married to a DHS agent. And he is missing. Much to both men's dismay.

As you have to throw in Tim McGee in the mix. As the men are not fond of their ex-wife as they three have to work together. Diane has some disdain for Fornell but she is kind of fond for Gibbs.

While they continue to constantly bicker and argue on a professional and personal level. Really a funny episode out of the usual case of the week thing, not that we NCIS fans mind.

But still it is a change of pace to see all three, as the second "devil" episode title with Diane being the you know what. Really Diane hopefully will still become a recurring character and charm or annoy her two ex-husbands whenever she is on.

Really don't find her annoying anymore!