IMDb > "The Vampire Diaries" The Five (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Vampire Diaries" The Five (2012)

« Prev | 70 of 149 Episodes | Next »

Not as powerful as last three.. but still good.

Author: vivek-ramasha from India
2 November 2012

Dimmest of the season. But still very good. I was expecting a lot from this episode but was let down..a bit. The biggest let down for me was the Damon-Elena scenes. Totally lacked the emotions it had in first two episodes. **SPOILERS AHEAD** A witch formed The Brotherhood of Five(witches are behind everything!) to wipe out the vampire race once and for all. BOF is quite interesting but I don't know where they are planning to take it. Hunters came and went through the series. Som e died, some became vampire and one became Damon's best buddy. But if Connor is any indication, BOF is dangerous. Klaus and Stefen teaming up seemed a bit hurried to.me, but hey! anything for Elena, right? There's a cure! That completely blew me off. Waiting to see how Damon will take the news of Stefan hiding the truth about Connor and cure when he finds out(he will!) seeing as their relationship is already a bit strained. For the first time I felt bad for Rebekah. Another new character! Suspense! I love that. I really hope next episode will be better than this. And more Delena scenes, please?