IMDb > All Sunny All the Time (2010) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

All Sunny All the Time (V) More at IMDbPro »

# 14 : sunny : all lesbian all the time

Author: lamegabyte from France
22 January 2016

This is a video compilation of Sunny's lesbian team-ups: the middle segments (with Capri and Isis) are average as Sunny and her friends play with dildo on a small surface. On contrary, the starting (with Sadie) and ending (with Kiara) clips are just fantastic as Sunny uses this time a strap-on ! There is not a lot of videos when Sunny plays with this toy so we must cherish this video ! Anyway, whatever the segment, Sunny is just a lovely babe as she is really into her partners, caring, smiling and dedicating to please them ! So it was good to spend one more time with Sunny as it's more than one year she stopped her adult career : I really miss her as she was really on the top for me. I'm eager to discover her mainstream Bollywood career as soon as i will have finished this babe collection. Sure Sunny and her husband should practice their camera work because it's not because everyone can make home videos that means that everyone has Spielberg's talent ! However i wish i can experience one day me what she did to Sadie and her competition with a real male at the end is rather inspired and funny as well ! Good job Sunny !