PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (VG) More at IMDbPro »

Very unique and successful game

Author: Isa Ahmad (isa-m-ahmad11)
19 November 2012

The game manages to bring the joys of the game we have all come to know and love "super smash bros" and turned it into an entirely new game, yet it still manages to find success. The games gameplay is phenomenal once you get the hang of it, it is complicated at first, but like any other game you begin to gel, and get used to it. The graphics are also amazing, (this game is 5 gigs,) so you can tell they spent a lot of time polishing this game, and i am very happy with the final product. I also love the roster, as it has many playstation classics, from Sly Cooper to Jak and Daxter to that Bioshock guy big daddy. This game is an absolute blast to play. The sound effects are great, although i am not an expert on sound so you shouldn't be taking my advice on it haha. Either way i love this game and have a feeling this franchise could go a long way.

Add Jodie Holmes from Beyond Two Souls and a 3d arena mode.

Author: smackattackgaming from United States
17 March 2015

I really love this game no doubt about it, but I wish Jodie Holmes and her her friend Aiden from Beyond Two Souls would be a character to choose. Also if there was a way to escape combos and have a 3d battle arena mode at the least for online and single player. If this is all added I would completely rate 10/10. Also let me explain what I mean by 3d battle arena. Do you know how in the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games on how everything has more movement and you can run around the area not side to side like. If you can perfect that as a fighting mode, again, that would be great! Also for one of Jodie Holmes moves that take a life from the other characters (I supposed you'd call it) you have to include Aiden being used. Also have her go through those slow motion quick time events as a special.