The Phantom Menace Review (2009 Video)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
- Be the first to add a certification
Sex & Nudity
- A scantily clad woman is tied up in Plinkett's basement.
Violence & Gore
- It is hinted that Plinkett is a murderous psychopath and many references are made to him killing hookers, and even his own wife.
- R-rated language
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Plinkett accuses Qui-Gon of being a drunk.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Plinkett has a girl who is obviously a prostitute held captive in his basement. Bones and skulls are also seen scattered throughout the basement.