Former government agent Raymond "Red" Reddington (James Spader) has eluded capture for decades. But he suddenly surrenders to the FBI with an offer to help catch a terrorist under the ... See full summary »
The story of several young people from around the world who represent the next stage in human evolution, possessing special powers, including the ability to teleport and communicate with ... See full summary »
After a serial killer imitates the plots of his novels, successful mystery novelist Richard "Rick" Castle gets permission from the Mayor of New York City to tag along with an NYPD homicide investigation team for research purposes.
Set 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet.
After the Battle of New York, the world has changed. It now knows not only about the Avengers, but also the powerful menaces that require those superheroes and more to face them. In response, Phil Coulson of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division assembles an elite covert team to find and deal with these threats wherever they are found. With a world rapidly becoming more bizarre and dangerous than ever before as the supervillains arise, these agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are ready to take them on. Written by
Kenneth Chisholm (email@example.com)
Clark Gregg reprises his role as Phil Coulson. Although Phil Coulson was killed off in "The Avengers", he was revived from the dead and Nick Fury used Coulson's death to motivate The Avengers, after Coulson had appeared to had been killed by Loki. See more »
Marvel agents of S.H.I.E.L.D has: (So far until episode 6)
1) Great Casting (And by that I mean everyone. (And the guy that reviewed the kid doctors just w8 and see their performance.
2) Could have better CGI scene but for series it is just doing fine.
3) Music fits good but could have been better. The reason is that not a talented film composer would take a job like this since he needs to be paid too much, plus there are too many TV series only & a variety of advertisements music composers to pick.
4) Very Brilliant Directing.
5) I believe that we might encounter a lot of famous actors from these series. Lets just hope and see.
I've enjoyed every episode so far! Highly Recommended. Give it time you'll blend in, you're not watching Avengers, or Iron Man but we might encounter them in the series who knows, right?
Hope I helped!! ;-)
42 of 70 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?