IMDb > Smush! A DeadHeads Short (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Smush! A DeadHeads Short More at IMDbPro »

More Zombie Fun From The Pierce Brothers!

Author: Evernight Entertainment from Traverse City, Mi.
28 January 2013

Since experiencing the fun of "Deadheads" I have been anxiously awaiting this short ever since it was announced and it did not disappoint!

Smush is a great short that delves into everyone's favorite "Deadheads" zombie CHEESE! This was a great way to keep the fans coming back for more!

We get a nice dose of comedy, horror, and fun along with some great zombie makeup and effects.

My only complaint is that it wasn't a full length feature!

I can't wait to see what the next project is from "FroBro Films" - Keep them coming!!

A cute yet terrifying crowd pleaser!

Author: Jon Dickinson from United Kingdom
29 August 2012

The Pierce Brothers have gained many fans worldwide after showing their feature "Deadheads" around the festival circuit and through a limited theatre release. Now The Pierce Brothers are back with their crowd funded short "Smush" and their fans couldn't be any more happier!

A prequel to their motion feature, "Smush" tells the tale of Annabelle, a little girl who has been left home alone during a zombie outbreak. On discovering a noise in her garage, she makes an unlikely friend with a flesh-starved intruder.

With fantastic performances from the cast including new comer Georgia Rose Matlack, Markus Taylor, and Greg Dow, the short is packed with heart, humour, and horror. I can give you my personal assurance that "Smush" will not fail to entertain any self-respecting horror fan. If you get the chance to see this make sure you do as I can assure you that you will not be disappointed!