Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for bloody sequences of ER trauma procedures, some violent images and language, and smoking throughout|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- The film depicts the treatment of JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald at Parkland Hospital shortly after receiving their fatal gunshot wounds. The scenes in the trauma room are quite bloody (but not overtly graphic). Many characters have blood on their hands and clothes. Brain and skull fragments are recovered in the hospital room (nothing graphic is seen).
- About five s-words, moderate use of "g-damn", one use of the term "f--k up" (all used by characters while under anger or frustration).
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Many characters smoke throughout the film, as is common for the time period.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Hospital scenes are bloody, but not overtly graphic.
- Many characters are emotionally affected by the JFK assassination.
- The Kennedy assassination is depicted early in the film, but is not graphic.
- Actual film footage of the assassination is played.