The Seven Year Hitch (2012 TV Movie)
User ReviewsReview this title
1) I loved everything about Darin Brooks performance, down to the way his hair was groomed.
2) Excellent chemistry between Brooks and Natalie Hall.
3) The screenplay wasn't totally predictable.
4) The villain's role (Ryan Doom) wasn't overdone.
1) George Wendt received top billing along with the two leading characters, for what amounts to an extra's role. (I almost gave the film a 9 (out of 10) rating instead of 10 because of this.)
The fun begins when the girl becomes engaged to a cheater,a guy pushed into this marriage by his boss who likes to see company partners married.
We sure learn about common law marriages in this movie, which is a story of maturity, responsibility and stepping up to the plate when you have to.
We also discover what true love is and this film makes it seem so good-and it really is!