IMDb > "Wolfblood" (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Wolfblood"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"Wolfblood" More at IMDbPro »

Best supernatural Wolf show on screen

Author: LunaMercy
29 November 2013

This show was created for kids and teens,

The show revolves around the two main characters Maddy and Rhydian who meet in the first episode. Both share the same secret, they are Wolfbloods. This means heightened senses, their hunger for meat and often the need to run until at a certain age they are able to shift into a wolf. Together they manage teenage life, which is complicated enough, and bond over their secret although they come from a different background.

What first attracted to me as an adult was the concept of the Wolfbloods, what made me love it even more is the fantastic writing. In one sentence: Best wolf show on screen. And I watch many shows that somehow have a wolf, no matter which definition, involved. So far no other show has been able to transfer wolf and pack behaviour to humans so naturally like Wolfblood. This is due to the fact that they portray natural wolfs - pack life/family life and not the Alpha/Omega hierarchy which only wolves in captivity show. The writing for me is exceptional! Very nice built up story lines, good balance, small detailed scenes which are referred to in later episodes without making it to complicated for a younger audience. Great supporting characters (and actors) which have their own subplots - which are all enjoyable and interesting to watch. Although the story does not make the bonding between Rhydian and Maddy easy - it is so refreshing and uncomplicated to watch them grow close. Their story is a sweet delight.

I wish Debbie Moon (creator and writer) could bring Patricia Briggs Mercy Thompson books to screen.

Great

Author: Eddie Carter
3 February 2014

I am a young child and love Aimee Kelly and Bobby Lockwood they were meant to play 2 main roles together. I was fixed on it from the start I watched every episode of season 1 and 2. The last episode of season 2 made me cry at the end when Maddy left Rhydian for the wild. They are meant to be together the kiss was so passionate and you could believe that they loved each other My favorite episode was season 1 episode 6 'Maddy Cool!' it was great with all the dancing and yellow eyes. 10/10 when series 3 comes out I will be so happy I cant wait With Jana coming I thought it was controversial, dramatic and sad as you could see jana and Maddy both loved Rhydian and they were competing for him but Maddy eventually won when jana became leader of the wild pack

Bring Back Maddy!!!!

Author: kschwarm04 from Michigan, United States
21 May 2015

I recently found this show after Netflix suggested it to me. It sat in my queue for months, but I finally started it last week. I sped through the first two seasons in just a matter of days. Its cute, and quirky; and I really like to see a show where teenage characters are actually played by teenage actors ... That being said, I am having a rough time finishing the third season that Netflix has streaming. After Maddy's family left, I feel like it was assumed they would be back. Then all the efforts made to make the town safe and to reach the Smith's in time. Then I thought maybe Rhydian will still go to Canada to bring them back, but I'm 6 episodes into this season & it's not looking like Maddy is even an issue; just a distant memory. I do like the other characters, and they are, each of them in their own right, important to the storyline, but this show is nothing without Maddy. I will definitely tune in to watch season 4, but only if Aimee Kelly comes back.

fan of wolf blood

Author: nickol-nieto from Puerto Rico
21 November 2014

please make a season 4 but this time add Maddy again she is the hole point of the series along with Rhydian they need to be together please make them stay together. with out her is not the same. my daughter is really mad about it. Please make them together as a couple again. Im from PR and i call to the cable company to tell them to put the complete seasons they even laugh at me. I really need to see them together they make everything different. they fight for what they want and never gave up they are the heart of the entire series. I'm gonna sit still hoping that when i hear you will make a season 4 is because is Maddy on it.