"Person of Interest" Many Happy Returns (TV Episode 2012) Poster

1 ReviewOrdered By: Helpfulness
Good, but clichéd.
AS HERBERT24 April 2013
This episode revolved around domestic violence; so sadly what we got was a clichéd view of it. The view we got was the one fueled by mindless selfish fear. I don't hold my breath for an innocent man getting treated fairly within our kangaroo society. It is based on potentially every stranger is our enemy, the mistake is the 'potentially' is ignored and everyone is simply the enemy. Based on this fear men are obviously dangerous to weak people, and thus are guilty in fearful people's eyes, the reaction to fear when they do not feel a threat is to attack for ego's sake, these people are opportunistic and infest our society.

So for me the episode came across as propagandist towards the clichéd view of domestic violence that exists for the reasons I have given, men are overwhelming seen as the perpetrators, it is easy to convict a man of a violent crime against a woman, I'm not saying their aren't male abusers that would be ludicrous what I am saying is innocent men will be stitched up and lied about by many people as it serves their disgusting interests. Still in this episode I liked what happened I just wish it wasn't the clichéd view.
2 out of 72 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this