IMDb > "Sons of Anarchy" J'ai Obtenu Cette (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Sons of Anarchy" J'ai Obtenu Cette (2012)

« Prev | 66 of 92 Episodes | Next »

Good episode, bad translation

Author: louis-dore-savard from Baltimore, USA
12 September 2014

Excellent episode. But I just want to comment on the title of the episode.

The title "I got this" does translate to "J'ai obtenu cette" in French but only in a very specific context that does not fit the episode at all. In brief, it is the worst translation ever and it's obvious they did not consult anybody fluent in French before going for this title. I even suspect that google translate was involved.

"I got this", would translate in "J'ai obtenu cette" only in such a type of sentence: "I got this car in 2008" or "I got this nice jacket at the flea market" or "I got this injury in Vietnam". It means" I obtained this...", "I received this"

The best translation in my opinion would be "Je m'en occupe" that can also translate in English by "I'm taking care of this" which is , I think, the proper context of the episode's title.

Hope you guys appreciate my little comment.

Another Beauty

Author: therunner42 from Australia
11 January 2014

This is another action packed season finale with more than its fair share of twists and turns. There is a great deal of betrayal as what is truly important to each character is revealed. Tara is given a green light to do surgery again but what she really wants is out of the MC. Gemma will never allow this to happen and may or may not take steps to get rid of her rival patriarch for good. It looks like Clay has finally been taken down as is another key enemy. Bobby has had enough of the underhand tactics (he may be in the wrong job if that is the case) and perhaps enough of Jackson himself. Nero and Gemma reach a turning point. However, all of the clubs wrongs fall on poor Tara. It looks like she is in for a rough season six. It is another thrilling season finale and should not be missed. It is (as always) an outstanding piece of television drama.

Heavy lies the crown

Author: Ethan_Martin from United States
4 March 2017

One negative I will say about this show is that there are too many moving parts. Too many characters have too many subplots, and deals going on. So that's the main reason why there hasn't been a streak of 10 Star episodes like "Breaking Bad". This episode has that perfect balance I've been waiting for. The whole season has been build up to this moment, and it pays off great. Pope's dead, Otto bites off his tongue, Tara gets arrested, and Clay gets charged with murder. I'm still not sure where I stand as far as Tara goes, one episode I like her, another episode I'm hoping she dies, there's no common ground for me. Here's hoping the next season has more action and less build up, because I feel like the only way all these plot lines'll stop is if like half the characters are killed off.

*spoiler alert*

Author: yasetshego from United States
5 December 2016

I do not feel sorry for Tara. As a medical doctor, if she did not have the God-given sense to walk away from Jax or better yet, not get involved again in the first place, then she deserves to go to jail. Besides, that plot line was phony anyway. As a corrections nurse, I know full well that no staff nor volunteer would have been allowed to bring that cross, nor that GLASS perfume bottle into a correctional facility. You are searched at the door. The only way contraband makes it into the facility is through corrections staff, who have been paid off to let it in. I am sorry to see Damon Pope go, because he was a very good mentor for Jax. I understand Jax's loyalty to his MC above all else, and why he chose Tig over Damon though. And Bobby has too much heart to be VP. He should have never made that deal with Clay behind Jax's back. That showed that he cannot be trusted. The VP needs to be the prez's ride-or-die, come what may.

J'ai Obtenu Cette (#5.13)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
5 October 2015

Another great season finale. Not all of it made me happy but there were great moments.

My favorite part is the story of Tig. First of all I loved to see him save the dog. Dog fighting is awful and it was great how he take care of the wounded animal and even went to close the place. Jax betrayal was also a greatly done story. Until the end I was not sure if Jax might actually be saying the truth. He was a very unpleasant character in this season so I could see him do it to Tig. It all turned around though pretty interestingly. Loved how Jax ended up letting Tig kill the man who burned his daughter alive.

What I was not happy was to see Clay being betrayed by everyone and go to jail for a crime he didn't commit. Gemma makes me so mad. Did she have to do it? She should have stayed with Clay and then she could fight to get to see her grand kids. Would make more sense. Well maybe he will make it out. Tara getting into jail will also be an interesting story in season 6 I think.