IMDb > Ego (2013/I) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Ego More at IMDbPro »

A meaning of live

Author: Kim from Sweden
31 January 2013

After seeing the film, I can honestly say that it is worth seeing. How a guy can be so superficial and take such a long time before he realizes that he almost gives up on real love, and his music.

If you like romantic comedy, then this is a movie you should see. At least if you are a Swede! :)

Acting was great. Camera-work was real good. same goes for music, script and editing. I even shared a tear.

See it and judge yourself as I can only say what I like and I loved it. its already on my "must buy" -list.

-Kim

... you like them both.. not at all hard to do

Author: bjarias from United States
20 October 2014

Really..what's up with that.. the girl gives a pretty credible performance in this movie, she's listed second in cast credits (as she rightfully deserves to be).. and yet IMDb doesn't even have a picture of her on file (do a google or bing search and you come up with lots of images that could be used), but they do show her having thirteen filmography credits to her name. It's a pretty good little film, it is real, of course not, nobody watching expects it to be. But casting did their job, and the leads make it work exceptionally well. Everyone watching knows what's going to happen.. and it does. But that doesn't much lessen the enjoyment factor impact of the production. Will you watch it again.. possibly (should you again come across the title).. would you search it out specifically to watch again.. probably not.

It's all about what it looks like.

Author: darkautumn
5 April 2015

Superficial boy gets blind. Nice girl comes to rescue.

The most disturbing thing with this movie is that the real guys at Stureplan will never get something that is real. It's all about what it looks like. Because how would they look if they have something looking questionable? In real life the superficial guy would never had said yes to the "normal" girl.

The playing from the girl was good. Very likable. It seems easy to play superficial so I don't know about all the guys.

Nice filming The sound was good Great pictures

Great movie to show in schools to children and later on discuss what is real in life.