IMDb > Jim Jefferies: Fully Functional (2012) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Jim Jefferies: Fully Functional (TV) More at IMDbPro »

An Australian Who Makes Himself Look Handsomely Nerdy

Author: nicolelane2295 from United States
20 March 2016

Jim Jefferies, also known as Geoffrey Nugent by his birth first and last name, is handsomely nerdy to me. Also, his willingness to display himself as someone who doesn't want to have everyone as his friend on stage makes me smile. Especially when he conversed on about religion and how he does not tolerate religious people as much. I am agnostic unlike him yet still do not have fondness with those who claim something is real or right from circular reasoning. Also, I am a bi vegan who does not like alcohol whatsoever. So, Jim/Geoffrey, and I would probably not connect well. I still believe people can eat, drink, and believe whatever they want to. As a lesbian and hetero, I /do/ have a sense of odd humor, and I don't laugh easily because I don't laugh just for the heck of it. If something is so predictable and already seen as well as unfunny anyway to me, I won't laugh truly. Jim's ways of humoring me make me feel relieved. I guess I have very mild depression as he has whatever level of it. My childhood and adolescence that weren't as great, to put it mildly, gave me a hard time in being satisfied personally. Maybe that is why Jim here has depression. I hope Jim's demons are exercised out of him so he doesn't have his knickers in a twist too much. Other than that, I think Fully Functional deserves a higher rating than it has momentarily.