IMDb > "How I Met Your Mother" The Broath (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"How I Met Your Mother" The Broath (2012)

« Prev | 155 of 208 Episodes | Next »

"Contains Spoilers"

Author: tractionvoltage from India
21 March 2012

Oh man! one of the rare legendary episode from season 7. Barney-Quinn seems to be working out. Episode gives a most probable impression that they are moving in together. Though not highly hilarious, one can expect some development in story from this episode.

Barney-Quinn appear to be an awesome pair (Even better than Ted-Robin) - oh yeah, there's something in this episode to watch out for the relationship between Ted-Robin. And, they have a fight in taking over Quinn's apartment.

Expect some weird jokes from Marshall-Lily (As Usual).

Over all, one of the worth-watching how i met your mother episode.

this episode is legendary and fabulous which makes this episode wait for it legenabulous

Author: contastine360 from India
28 March 2012

First of all what was wrong with the showmakers the episodes air date two weeks away from each other this my only problem .Ok the things are getting fast Barney moved in with Qinn,she almost made it clear that she is ready to get married Robin clearly stated to Ted that she is out of his league and whats going to happen actually Barney was ready to marry Robin when she told she was pregnant a few weeks ago whats going on in their minds only the writers knew that we have to wait for another week .This episode is a laugh riot from the beginning to the end its another great episode in this season . Coming to the actors this episode belongs to Neil and he is legnsome, Quinn was great so did everybody I gave this episode 9 only because of the air date.