|Page 2 of 3:||  |
|Index||23 reviews in total|
*** This review may contain spoilers ***
Its just a humor spread out...
just the start of the movie may some 15 mints is adult after that all is fine....
i liked the movie is because the story was some different.... i said "some" different...
but the songs are just awesome...which made the picture to stand at 6 star and one thing else...
after some time(in movie) the sunny will be not looking like porn star or something it plays the role as similar as that of some actress....
Some guys from my side go for the movie...
and also at some cheap rate...it would be like paise wasul movie !!!
:) :) :) JSK
I know many people might not agree with me, you have already been brain
washed by paid reviewers like Times of India. Unlike what they say, it
is not a bad movie, in certain aspects it is brilliant.
A few points is a must before you enjoy this film.
1. You should have fallen in love, and lost it. You should have to understand pain to know this movie.
2. Great censor board of India has done its shitty job as not to allow the real scenes to be shown and spoil the brilliance of love making. To be real a man and woman have to go nude, if you want family drama go watch Disney movie.
3. Most of the reviewers in the press are paid, they are bull shitting.
4. Creative people are a bit mad and dint really go by what market enjoys. Bhatts are like that, i respect them for that.
Now let me tell you what aspects are brilliant.
1. Location: Just wow! Shot in Sri Lanka, the resort in heavenly. Each corner is designed so beautifully. The film manages to capture this beauty. Colours, shot angles, brilliant cinematography
2. Randeep is brilliant in his role. His voice is perfect and stood out. I am a big fan from today.
3. Sunny is brilliant. It is presumed porn stars cant act. Give her a break, for a first film that too in a foreign country like India, she has done a great job. I truly respect her for that. And to be honest she has better looks then most actresses of today, her beautiful eyes, rich mane, flawless skin, and a aura of maybe painful history she has behind her. No matter what anyone says including her, no one is willingly happy in porn industry. Lets hope she makes it put of it and turns to roles that suit her brilliant looks.
4. Dialogues specially Randeep's were brilliant at places, they had depth. A sad but powerful rendering of what the hero had to say.
5. Emotions: You really need to go through life to understand a Bhatt movie, if you have they are a treat. No one in Hindi movie industry does portrayal of emotions as brilliantly as Bhatts do. I wonder how wealthy in emotions they must be to find it and show it on screen. True love is such a complex emotion that it is impossible to define it for anyone, but Bhatts have tried their best and most part succeeded.
Watch it with a open heart.... You will be in for a treat. For rest go watch Govinda movies.
It was a good movie but it was not that erotic as I expected. You will see more erotic content in other Indian movies like Murder or Julie. In Hollywood, erotic movies usually have full blown nudity with borderline porno material. Since there is only half nudity with some kissing scene and no sex, Jism 2 doesn't really count as an erotic thriller. The prime reason why this movie got so much attention is due to Sunny Leone's debut since she is a porn star. Sunny Leone fans will be disappointed because she doesn't really show that much at all in this movie. Arunoday Singh and Ranbir are very HOT. I don't think Arunoday should be acting in this kind of movie because he will definitely be typecast in the future.
First off, when are people going to realize that the Bollywood phenomena is just another long slimy slide into porn disguised as dance entertainment and suggestive comedy. India is producing more porn at a faster rate than any other country in the world. Soft eroticism is just a code word for soft core porn. Even the title of this movie comes from the slang for male ejaculate used in the 60's and 70's. I think we have enough porn in the world. What we need is some good solid, well scripted movies instead of all these really bad remakes of old movies and the introduction of another group of people into the porn industry. To each their own but aren't the women in India oppressed enough as it is without the rest of us condoning it by viewing this crap?
This Movie is amazing BGM in this movie is one piece of master art. My Great Wishes to Director and too the Music Director too..! Everyone in this movie acted like anything. Simply Outstanding. All the best for the upcoming movies from this director. Actually this is my second Hindi movie in my life because i'm from different language. In this movie i have English subtitles so i was finding easy to understand things in this except the feelings of love. Because the way Kabeer and his soul love(Izna ) expressed is something really incredible. Now i'm became fan of kabeer too..! Kabeer your rocking in acting and your performance is something outstanding.
Jism 2 is an Bollywood erotic thriller film directed by Pooja Bhatt. It
is the sequel to the film Jism (2003) which had John Abraham and
Bipasha Basu in lead roles. The film marks the debut of Indo-Canadian
pornographic actress, businesswoman and model, Sunny Leone in
Bollywood. Jism 2 was launched on 1 December 2011, on popular Indian
television show Bigg Boss, making the launch a first time ever in the
history of Indian Cinema. Jism 2 has been passed with an A-certificate
by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC).
Story Line A porn star (Sunny Leone) is hired by a dashing intelligence officer (Arunoday Singh) to become a 'Honey-trap' for a dreaded assassin (Randeep Hooda).
|Page 2 of 3:||  |
|Parents Guide||Plot keywords||Main details|
|Your user reviews||Your vote history|