IMDb > "World's Worst Tenants" (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"World's Worst Tenants" More at IMDbPro »

Two episodes were enough for me!

Author: Wizard-8 from Victoria, BC
23 June 2012

Now, given that this show first appeared on the cable television network Spike, I had an idea that I wasn't exactly going to see fine art or a serious look at the world of rent collectors and eviction notice deliverers. Still, I felt the show could give a little insight, and maybe be seedy in a way that would be amusing. But after two episodes, I gave up on this show. There's one BIG problem with the show, and to put it simply, that problem is that everything on the show is faked. The renters are actors, the situations have been staged, and it's all VERY obvious. I felt insulted that the show was trying to pass things off as the real deal. Maybe the events shown on the show are recreations of real incidents - if they had put that notice during the opening of the show, maybe I could have accepted the presentation. But as it is now, the show is a big insult to one's intelligence. Avoid!

Horrible. Who makes this crap?

Author: kmart asif from Japan
27 June 2012

I don't know what is worse, the acting, or how they try (fail painfully) at wanting it to look real.

Acting: 0 Show: 0 Making fake stuff and wanting it to look real: OK if acting and show is decent. This piece of crap: 0.

I can see people acting on this show have been voting here, because anyone not on the show would give it a 0.

I actually logged into my IMDb account just to warn people not to waste their valuable time it is so damn awful.

The only saving grace is that you can have the sense to turn it off before you watch an entire episode.

The only thing they have going for them is that they have a good title for a show. I admit, it would be decent, if it were real tenants and real situations. Even if they were only semi-bad tenants, the show would be 1000000000 times better if it were real life footage. Please never NEVER waste your time on this piece of crap joke of a show.

Just another fake reality show

Author: pottsb29 from United States
13 March 2013

I just watched several episodes of this show - Unfortunately, it's all fake, just like Operation Repo and Lizard Lick Towing (in real life, the people could not be touched by anyone other than the cops, and more faces would be blurred out). Most of the stories are hard to believe anyway (who hides decomposing bodies in a funeral home for 10 days without someone else noticing the smell, or runs a generator in their apartment without getting additional noise complaints or CO poisoning). Don't waste your time watching this or another fake reality TV show - Look for something that isn't scripted (unfortunately, a lot of crime shows fall into the category of being "reenactments," rather than real footage).

Soooo Fake!!!

Author: peegeman from Canada
17 December 2012

Please don't waste your time! This show makes Dog the Bounty Hunter look like Emmy award winners. This show won't be on TV long, as the actors are terrible and everything and I mean everything in the show is fake! If they had made them reenactments instead of trying to pass it off as real then it would have been a tad more tolerable, either way its crap! The "Property Managers" are more like criminals in that the 10-15 minutes I watched they broke at least two laws and from what I hear they break laws in every episode and would never really be considered to do this job in real life.This show should be careers killers for an involved its that bad :p

Reality Show Not In Touch With Reality

Author: (MSchroe477@Aol.com) from Grand Haven, MI 49417
9 November 2012

You need not worry about any spoiler written by me, because how can I spoil a show that's already spoiled and this is why. This so called Reality TV show is not in touch with any "Real World" management company that I'm familiar with. First of all, the "Bullying" strong arm actions and intimidation by the team is not a reflection of how real management company agents act or should I say are allowed to act to be in accordance with the law. I would have to say the team commits an alleged criminal assault in most episodes. Real World Management company's could not survive the probable law suites they'd receive if they hired Management Agents who "Act" like the ones in the show. These are Actors and not very good ones in my opinion. As in most Reality TV Shows like this that deal with confronting people to a point where a physical altercation evolves (in legal terms an "Assault" usually followed by a "Battery action")usually instigated by one or more of the Management Agents. Another big giveaway to the shows non-reality is that no official agencies are called in such as; Police, Fire Department, Gas Inspectors, EMT's Ambulance, or other first responders. I do realize that the bottom line is the show entertaining and the answer is Yes, however not the type of TV entertainment that I want to waste my time watching. I am waiting for one Reality TV Show that I might watch, which would be called; World's Worst Reality TV Shows.

This is Awful. Fake, Scripted.

Author: satanclaw from Norway
24 April 2013

This is so over the top scripted and badly made that I don't know who would want to watch it..

It's simply put painful to watch. I have seen three episodes, and that was three too many, I only watched the last two out of boredom, and a lack of anything else on and I nearly flipped..

I would not recommend this to anyone. This is just awful, I cant stress hard enough how much this show sucks.

I am so tired of these scripted "Reality" shows..

Stay away and be glad your mind didn't have to process the absolute crap this show is.

This is my new guilty pleasure show

Author: casey-885-188605 from los angeles
31 December 2013

This is my new guilty pleasure show! If you love reality TV than you will love this show.

If the trashy reality TV genre generally isn't your thing, than this will be no exception.

There is never a boring episode! Can't wait for the next season.

There is never a boring episode! Can't wait for the next season

It holds my interest when there's nothing to do around the house.

Author: jbattistoni10 from Texas
22 June 2013

I like it, probably because I don't watch much TV and I stumbled across it. But I sat on the couch and watched it for 3 relaxing hours today, and they few times I got up its not like you ruined the show by missing 5 or 10 minutes here and there. So I give it a ten. At least its not Honey Boo Boo! Which Im sure the above viewers would rather see since this is so fake to them, obviously they don't know what bad tenants are really like. So if you have time to kill I suggest flipping to it and checking it out. Im not saying run out and buy the series or anything, although growing a rat tail like the led character might be something to look into.

Fictionality TV

Author: ShakaNui from United States
18 August 2012

this is bad...real bad and boy oh boy does it work for me and i don't like bad TV as much as i love bad movies...todd howard recreates alleged true stories as a bald bad arse former marine that is a bit like stone cold steve austin...outrageous bits include evicting a guy that answers the door with a bloody butcher knife...and i don't mean bloody in the UK sense of the word...i mean dripping blood and the guy speaks no English...there is an eviction of an indoor pot farm, an indoor pot of cooking moonshine distillery with a house full of rednecks and kids...a homemade operating room with a patient on the table...making homemade honey with a bee hive in a bedroom...it gets wilder than that...a horse in a lady's bedroom that can't fit out of the house so they gotta pull a wall down...on the channel surf it looked real for a few minutes mainly due to solid acting given the material...i was hooked and watched 'em all today and laughed my freakin' arse off!!!...my dvr is set for future episodes

shaka sez check out WORLD'S WORST TENANTS and don't be one...it wouldn't hurt to numb some brain cells with your favorite adult beverage before the show painfully kills them