IMDb > "Rizzoli & Isles" Cuts Like a Knife (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Rizzoli & Isles" Cuts Like a Knife (2012)

« Prev | 33 of 92 Episodes | Next »

Who wrote the scenario?!

Author: mandekic from Croatia
28 July 2012

At the beginning someone said: "...Croatia is a dangerous place for a pretty girl with poor parents...". Well, I'm from Croatia, and I bet you that the Croatian's crime rate is lower than there in the States! We are one of the most safe countries in Europe and this is a pure lie!

The girls in the episode were from Dubrovnik which is a top tourist destination with many cruisers docking in the port every day and people coming from every part of the world, it is also a place where every local person can easily find a job and have a decent living! There is also a prestigious American management college and you can't find that everywhere!

This words in the episode are giving a false reputation to Croatia, and the people who wrote that should check their facts before writing something like that into the script.

Poorly written, fun characters but so badly written that I will not watch again.

Author: peterwjj from Mi., USA
26 July 2012

This show had great potential but failed to live up to expectations. Poor writing is to blame. Example: In tonight's show, 7/26/2012, The "other girl" meets her other boyfriend at the same bar that she was seeing her first boyfriend at just minutes before, without any idea of when the first boyfriend would leave, if ever before closing. This poorly written show does not give the main charters, who are played by decent actresses, an opportunity to show off their abilities since it is so poorly written. So Stupid! This show is written for 10 year olds that don't have the mental capacity to understand if it is any good and the hope of the producer's is that the main actors will be liked enough for it to succeed in spite of it's shortfalls. I couldn't watch any more and won't bother in the future.