Kai po che! (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- There's a single reference to 'protection', and references to 'period',
- It's implied that characters are looking at an adult rated magazine, with a blurred out page shown for half a second.
- Very brief kiss. It's briefly implied the couple have sex, but NO nudity is shown (the scene cuts as they're fully clothed and lowering onto a bed).
- A character says "you've been friends since you were kids, like since you were sperm'.
Violence & Gore
- The Gujarat violence of 2002 is depicted without any sight of blood.
- A bloody gunshot wound is briefly shown from a distance.
- Very brief strong language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The Gujarat violence could be considered disturbing.
- OVERALL: suitable for 12+ and family audiences.