IMDb > "Burn Notice" Official Business (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Burn Notice" Official Business (2012)

« Prev | 89 of 111 Episodes | Next »

Fiona pays her dues

Author: rrjmdpa
27 August 2012

You didn't really think that Fiona's prison exit strategy of becoming a CIA asset wasn't going to come back and bite her in the butt did you? And with the two worse screw-ups the CIA has to offer no less! After the Fall of Sam Axe (and pretty much every other episode they've been in) I had forgotten just how much I disliked the characters. They must tap some subconscious resonant chord with me because I can only watch their buffoonery for so long before I have to hit "pause" on the TIVO and take a break.

Fortunately for Fiona, she had Michael who knew just how dangerous the idiots were and could see to it that she was protected; unfortunately for us, we had no such protection. Sure the episode needed a villain but those two characters are some of the worse that the writers have given us. However, it is great to have such a greater depth in Fiona and Sam. She really showed us her stuff in this one. And, there are some great "one-liner quotes" and "voice-overs" if you were paying attention (if not Google Burn Notice Secrets).

As you watch it, however, If you get to thinking that you can already figure out the ending and can skip forward - believe me. You can't... so don't!