IMDb > "Arrow" (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Arrow"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratings

"Arrow" More at IMDbPro »

Arrow TV Series 2012 "Destiny leaves its mark" : A Review (Difference between Season 1,2 & 3,4)

Author: vikram-ry123 from India
20 November 2012

A long way run and once again I felt to speak my heart. I am a true viewer of all episodes of Arrow from Season 1 to 4.

Season 1: A good beginning of the story. I think Season One of the Green Arrow was perfect to create the plot. My Rating: 8/10

Season 2: The best season so far in my opinion. The birth of Deathstroke (Manu Bennett)'s acting was cool. High tension episodes. I honestly loved the team behind the Season Two. My Rating: 9/10

Season 3: Oliver Quinn as Ra's Al Ghul which was unbelievable at the beginning. Some episodes were not as expected.

Season 3, slowly took shape and ended well. Matt Noble's cold voice, calm action, and noble appearance made Season 3 interesting. My Rating: 7/10

Season 4: I am a fan of Green Arrow and a true lover of the Story. I never read any Green Arrow comics so I accepted what I watched.

Sorry, but I did not like Season 4 at all. Believe me, I really tried to be positive, till the end of the final episode.

Damien Darhk was the spoiler. But not only that some of the Team Arrow members overacted throughout the story which looked very ugly. Almost all main characters were avoiding the leadership of Oliver on screen. Their over-confidence in almost everything seemed stupid. Sorry for giving a bad rating. My Rating: 4/10.

I really felt, poor performance by Felicity Smoak, John Diggle, Black Canary, and Speedy.

As usual Stephen Amell, Paul Blackthorne, and Audrey Marie Anderson they did their best to cover up the situations.