"Regular Show in Space" Think Positive (2012)"Regular Show" Think Positive (original title)

« Prev | 55 of 245 Episodes | Next »

Not so positive, I'm afraid

Author: Rectangular_businessman from Peru
5 September 2012

Well, it finally happened.

This was the first truly mean-spirited "Regular Show" episode, showing a deterioration about all the good characterization and development achieved in the previous chapters. And sadly, this was only the beginning.

Aside of being not very funny, the main flaw of "Think Positive" is the way in which Mordecai and Rigby act out of character during the whole episode, portraying them as very unlikeable jerks that torment their boss just for the sake of it.

On the other side, it was somewhat interesting to see one scene from Benson's past and family. That was the only interesting moment from this episode, and certainly it had lots of potential, which unfortunately is wasted in order to show Mordecai and Rigby acting like jerks.

That's the kind of thing that I expect from the recent Spongebob episodes, not from Regular Show. Still, it wasn't so bad as "The Best Burger in the World".

I Didn't Like this Episode that Much

Author: GravityFalls2 from Wyckoff NJ
1 October 2016

Regular Show is one of My Favorite shows but it has it's duds like this episode "Think Positive". So in this episode Pops is trying to relax but Benson keeps yelling at Mordecai & Rigby. Pops can't take it anymore so he calls Benson into his Dad's office & tells him to stop yelling at Modercai & Rigby or he is fired. So For rest of the episode Benson tires to to relax but Modercai & Rigby keep bothering him. I to Mention that Modercai & Rigby are acting out of Character in this episode & are acting like jerks to Benson for no reason. I really Didn't like the ending for this episode were Pops tells Benson to yell at Mordecai & Rigby & he lets out this rage that cause Mordecai & Rigby to be Death. Anyway I really did not like this Episode that much & I rate it 3 out 10 stars:(