20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons - whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S. Written by
Sony Computer Entertainment
Hope is the key to survival
See more »
Did You Know?
Giraffes are a recurring theme throughout. Seemingly representing innocence, almost every time they are seen, it is in the presence of a child or relating to children. The locations where they appear go as follows:
- Behind the door in Sarah's bedroom, in the prologue.
- A little girl is seen playing with one in the Boston QZ, just before the first encounter with Robert's men.
- A giraffe picture in a house in Bill's Town, just beyond the doggy door.
- Outside the school, also in Bill's Town.
- In the room where you first encounter Henry and Sam, on the side of a picture of a dog.
- There are several of them in the toy store in Pittsburgh.
- In the children's playroom in the sewer.
- In the bedroom in the Ranch House.
- Advertisements in Salt Lake
- The herd in Salt Lake.
- Painted on the walls in the pediatrics unit of the hospital.
- In the Left Behind DLC, two can be found in the arcade.
[Regarding his brother
I believe his last words to me were "I don't ever want to see your goddamn face again."