IMDb > Slaughter Daughter (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Slaughter Daughter More at IMDbPro »

A cool idea that goes nowhere

Author: christ faye from United States
1 April 2013

I'm a huge fan of any movie featuring killer females. Almost any, except this one did not keep my attention. I feel both Nicola Fiora and Leesa Rowland are decent actresses and did a good job but due to the unfocused poorly structured script there performances are lost in the muck.And most of the supporting cast can't act so that doesn't help.

More blood and nudity might have helped the many boring parts. I fast forwarded through 50% of this movie. By the middle it's hard to keep focused on something that feels like watching paint dry. Overuse of colored gels and costume and makeup that feels like a high school play production. Cool name, cool idea but does not pan out.

About the film in my opinion

Author: shades25 from United States
11 November 2012

I saw this film for the very first time when I was at Spooky Empire and they had this film playing at their Oct 2012 Freakshow Horror Film Festival. I really did like this film and thought everyone did a great job in it. I was really very impressed with Nicola's performance in this film. She can truly pull off a wicked lady when she needs to. For an indie film I would have to say, this is a must see for everyone into horror. It was really great to actually meet some of the cast from the film as well after the showing. The film won 2 awards that night!!! I have to say they all really pulled it off. Way to go to everyone involved..you guys ROCKED IT!!!! Everyone that hasn't seen this film yet, should for sure put it on your list of indie films to watch.