IMDb > "Awake" Game Day (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Awake" Game Day (2012)

« Prev | 9 of 13 Episodes | Next »

bold new twist to the show

Author: rgodding from Canada
28 April 2012

Fantastic episode, I am really loving this show, it has become a must watch for me. I have noticed the last few episodes the psychiatrists roles have been put on the backburner, there was just a few quick flash scenes of them in this episode. Can you imagine the catch up required for his next sessions with them. I wonder how they would try to explain away the most recent cross over of knowledge. Of course Dr. Lee's character would again suggest that it was another connection to try to block the move to Oregon, which in turn is an attempt by Michael to maintain the two realities and further keep from accepting his son's death, but really how could this new knowledge be explained, just some sort of guess. That's a bit of a reach. They have not played up this aspect much in recent episodes as they did with the quoting of the Constitution of the United States scene, where they were testing the phenomenon. I would be interested in seeing more of that type of testing, although I accept that looking too closely could unravel the premise unless it was done very carefully. A great episode, this show is really hooking me in deeper and deeper.