"Hart of Dixie" Disaster Drills & Departures (2012)

« Prev | 21 of 76 Episodes | Next »

"it made me want to move to bluebell!"

Author: mandyraeg from Canada
8 May 2012

this episode was very good, it was a bit predictable but it was good. it had bait of everything in it! (cry, laugh, love, sexual, and charming). like it showed in the preview, Zoe hart was leaving to go away. wade was trying to get his master plan of a new bar on the go (which in my opinion, it should get on the go! go wade!) lemon and George get in a cute situation, while Levon is just waiting for Zoe to change her mind. as the episode progresses, brick starts to warm up to Zoe! (about time!) magnolia tries to apologize to rise as getting rose whatever she wanted, rose takes this as an advantage. This episode was charming, yet suspenseful. i loved it!

Good

Author: catalinaaperez from United States
17 August 2013

good drama and all. Zoey really gets in touch with her inner self. I'm just writing so they can accept my comment on the ugliness mustache of Zoeys remaining father. So be prepared if he appears with an ugly bush of hair over the upper lip. He looks horrible, they ruined the image of the successful surgeon they had created in the other episodes. I wish someone had warned me and had prepared me psychologically for this mental image. The director disappointed me.

well, apart from that Zoey presents herself with an important decision that will decide weather to go back to new york or to go back to the community that she said she hated so much. After all she did not hate so much.

hope this doesn't get cancelled

Author: modestcomplexity from United States
14 May 2012

Really, really hope they bring this show back for a second season - it's been getting better all season, and I think it has potential to be another long-running series for CW if they would only let it grow. My only gripe with this episode is I thought it was silly that they had Zoe mistake Rose's appendicitis for love sickness - kind of far fetched and ridiculous if you ask me, but other than that great episode.

I really thought having Zoe's father come back to Bluebell was a good development, and Zoe deciding to take the fellowship without telling anyone is definitely prove she's not ready for the responsibility. Also, I loved the song that they used when Wade apologizes to Lavon and then learns of Zoe's departure, I looked it up and I guess it's a band called The Orbans and that song "When We Were Wild" has been in my head all week. Can't wait to see what's in store for this next episode!