IMDb > "House M.D." Body and Soul (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"House M.D." Body and Soul (2012)

« Prev | 172 of 176 Episodes | Next »

Body And Soul

Author: FanScribbles from United States
9 May 2014

This episode holds promise. A strange medical condition, unique to a small culture within the population: classic House. And a damn shame it's coming too late. So this kid (a really cute kid, by the way) belongs to a small culture with a history of unexplained deaths. After arriving at the hospital, the kid speaks a language he's never heard, a pig is found slaughtered in the kid's bedroom, and the grandfather believes in spirits and that the kid's soul has been stolen from him. And he has bruises from his dream! Excellent! And then he levitates over his hospital bed? Even more excellent! On the personal front, things continue to evolve between House and Dominika. Of course House would throw away Dominika's INS approval. He doesn't want her to leave, because maybe he's starting to like her for real. And somehow, the writers have managed to endear Dominika to us. I actually found myself rooting for her with House. The more we learn about her, the more we understand she can actually match wits with House on many levels. So naturally, he screws it up, and she gets wise to his game. And of course he would let her go. What the hell is going on between Chase and Park? First they're friends, then there is some hint of attraction on Park's part, then they're more like siblings, then back to attraction? What happened to Chase's interest in Adams? The schizophrenic love interests scream of the writers' pathetic attempts to drum up personal drama between the characters. It's annoying, and very boring. And Wilson, the oncologist, has cancer? How poetic. Is this really the direction to take? This makes me seriously worry about the way this show will end.