Clue (TV Series 2011– ) Poster

(2011– )

2 ReviewsOrdered By: Helpfulness
Clue
zandylovesRISK28 December 2011
I heard about The Hub's version of the classic board game and movie while I was watching The Incredibles on Disney XD. I was intrigued by the idea of a CLUE TV series as I really liked the movie. I didn't know what to expect as this was a 5 episode mini-series and I don't watch them. This show really surprised me as it was a low budget short series. Good acting all-around though their was this part were it was sub-par. Great writing as it kept me on the edge of my seat. Made the audience think about what could or would happen which not many shows do that nowadays. After I watched the 3rd episode, I looked up the famous scientist because I wanted to know more about what he did so it made me interested which is definitely a plus. Nothing bad in the show. Very family-friendly and I think kids of any age would enjoy this. It's not a 10 because it was only five episodes. :)
9 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
For what this is, it is very good
qasdfghj15 April 2012
If you're looking for an easy to watch, family friendly, tween/teen nickelodeon-like show, this one is great. The acting is silly... but the plot moves fast and keeps one curious about how the mystery will unravel.

I was impressed by the content of the mystery and I found the effects to be neat as well. It's kind of - everything a kid would like to see in a TV show. A surreal world where all they and all their friends get to fight mysterious crimes and save the world.

So given its genre, I give it a 10. It's fun and I wish they continued on to further seasons.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this