Flat-track roller derby is currently the fastest growing sport for women in the world. With over 25,000 participants around the globe, women account for 98% of the athletes in the current modern revival. This Is How I Roll tells the story of the other 2%. In 2007, men decided they wanted to play, too. Armed only with the desire to emulate their derby girl heroes, the few aspiring men's teams struggle with indifferent audiences, injuries, and the one thing they thought they'd never encounter: gender bias. Shot over three years, This Is How I Roll tells the story of men on skates as they overcome obstacles, both hilarious and very real, and fulfill their desire to just hit like one of the girls.