IMDb > Night of the Living Carrots (2011) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Night of the Living Carrots (V) More at IMDbPro »

The carrots are fun, but...

Author: Thomas ( from Berlin, Germany
25 October 2015

"Night of the Living Carrots" is a 12-minute short film from 4 years ago and an official addition to the animated Monsters vs. Aliens franchise. This is also why most of the voice actors from the film, actually some well-known names like Seth Rogen, Kiefer Sutherland and Jeffrey Tambor, show up in this little movie as well. The world (or the front yard) is full of possessed little carrots and it's our heroes' task to get rid off them before they take over. The writer and director is Robert Porter who worked on several very famous films in the past already, even if not in such commanding positions. Here he does. However, I must say I did not find this short film as funny as I hoped I would. Not recommended, even if I like the sinister carrots.

Where's Susan?

Author: kill-the-boxtrolls from United States
10 October 2014

Here is a poor copy of Night of the Living Dead that I watched on my 3DS. I was so excited to see it since it was a continuation of the Halloween special; unfortunately, it doesn't seem much of a continuation and perhaps the worst continuation I have ever seen. It starts where we left off, a mutant carrot comes out of the soil and The Missing Link destroys it.

Here, we see everyone except for Susan, which really disappoints me what happened to everyone else. I mean, where is Susan? She is a central character with critical acclaim and she isn't even in there. So it would've been excellent to have her in there. Then we can see the carrots eating up all those annoying children and that would've made a wonderful Halloween special.

There are not many humorous moments in there. Monsters vs. Aliens has went downhill.