Nostalgic

Author: Jeff from United States
24 June 2012

I haven't watched the WWE in years. It got boring for me to be honest. Today I watched this documentary, and it really brought be back to why I loved wrestling when I was younger. I remember being glued to the television set wondering what Stone Cold, DX, Mankind, and some of my other faves were going to do. While I was watching this documentary I earned a new respect for Steve Austin, after seeing everything he went through to get to the top. I remember the classic matches, promos, and merchandise of one of the biggest WWE stars. I don't think I could watch the WWE again, or any wrestling for that matter, unless they could capture an audience like they did in the late 90's and early 2000's. If you like the WWE or watched it when you were younger, you will love this. It shows what Steve had to go through to get in the business.

I thought it was nostalgic aWWEsomeness. I LOVE it.

Author: The_Riddler_1948 from West Scotland, United Kingdom
21 January 2014

Having known of Austin's existence for over 13 years, and having been a fan of his for 13 years, I knew straight away this would be in my definite and complete top 10 favourite WWE box sets. I was absolutely right. If you're a WWE fan and you're mostly a fan of the Attitude Era, you're gonna love this so much. I love it so, so much and can't appreciate it enough on how amazing this DVD box set of Austin's is. It really shows how hard he worked, how much and what all he done to get here, his hard works, attitude, his everything. Not only does this have incredible documentary on his life and what all he managed to do and had done to get where he was, but it also lets you see some of his greatest matches. It's a got a lot of amazing and classic Austin matches and that's also, in part, of what is so damn freakin' epic and aWWEsome about. This 4-disc-set has it all, from his early starting days as "Stunning" and not "Stone Cold" right up till' his (near enough) and actual retirement. This is collection is amazing and is definitely one of the best. "The Bottom line on the most popular superstar of all-time" is........to be honest, there aren't really any words to describe how much it means to me and how breathtaking it is from start to finish. It's gold and I love it so much.