"South Park" The Last of the Meheecans (2011)

« Prev | 219 of 263 Episodes | Next »

Nice old South park is back again

Author: varun_120 from India
13 October 2011

This episode was named " The last of the Meehicans." In this episode we see that Stan has become normal. A relief it is to see Stan's back with the gang.

The episode starts with the kids playing Mexicans against the Texas, with Eric ,the Texas leader trying to stop Mexicans entering the borders of USA.

This episode makes good use of Eric & Butters again to bring some laughs. Unlike, from 2nd to 6th episodes of this season, this episode reminds us of the south park, we know.

Both the episodes after the mid season break are good, but this episode reminds us of the south park we know.

I hope, Trey & Matt continue making episodes like this, without doing much experiments, like they did in the early episodes of this season, by keeping the main three characters out( Kenny doesn't play a big role anyway}.

So, I would give 9/10 to this episode. I am happy that Nice Old South Park is back again.

One of the best this season

Author: thahar from United Kingdom
22 October 2011

The mid-season finale felt like the South Park creators wanted to end the show, and I was thinking the same; but episodes like this, made within a week and full of originality and humour, feels like South Park can go on for few more years; I really liked this episode because of the classic satire that were in the early episodes; the writers didn't need to use current events for the plot of this episode; instead, they use a plot that can be considered timeless, making me feel that this episode could've been made 10 years ago, it's that good; though the not-breaking-out-of-character thing was kind of similar to a recent episode of South Park, the irony in the episode was hilarious, and makes me remember why I love South Park; any episode that involves the four boys and/or Butters is a great episode