IMDb > "Body of Proof" Shades of Blue (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Body of Proof" Shades of Blue (2012)

« Prev | 21 of 42 Episodes | Next »

2.12 The Good Cop ***1/2

Author: edwagreen from United States
11 January 2012

When an under cover police officer is murdered, we have the usual suspects as he was working with drug pushers and addicts. Nevertheless, suspicion soon shows that his partner may have very well down him in.

Megan Hunt came up with a terrific idea to trap the killer. This went beyond DNA.

We also see loyalty among the cop's friends. They knew that he could not have done this.

Curtis does state that in cases involving the murder of a police officer, more is expected of those investigating the case.

The female drug user-singer is played by Emily West

Author: wheelmanimdb
30 August 2012

Regarding a previous reviewer's comment: "The ending was the best part of this episode. A female drug user, who the officer was involved with, finds out that he did not lie to her and that he would help her in pursuing a singing career. Her singing at a club with all officers attending was great to view." I agree, the episode was good but the song in the bar at the end was awesome. I did some web searching and found the singer is Emily West and the song is "Head On" which I could only find as a download from iTunes. It looks to me the song was written for this episode. So I grabbed the song from iTunes and looked into some of her other songs. Another is "Blue Sky".