IMDb > "The Finder" Bullets (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"The Finder: Bullets (#1.2)"

"The Finder" Bullets (2012)

« Prev | 2 of 13 Episodes | Next »

How To Find A Bullet?

Author: joaotomas_10 from Portugal
21 January 2012

In this episode of The Finder we see our main character searching for two missing bullets which for some people might be too dificult but not for Walter Sherman.We also get a special appearance for Dr.Lance Sweets from Bones.

I liked this better than the first because it seems to me that the jobs are gonna get harder from my point of view and it makes me wanna see more so i can find out how this genius man finds the thing he is looking for.Also the storyline is accompanied by some good jokes which makes it a mixed ride of events (just like Bones).

I gave this a 9/10 since it was a solid episode and i hope to see more of this in the future.

Key point of the episode doesn't make sense to me ***CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILER***

Author: fuzzylittleforeigner from United States
26 January 2015

***SPOILER ALERT****

While this makes no difference in my enjoyment of the episode, I don't understand the critical point that leads Walter to finding the bullet. I must be missing something, because finding the bullet hinged on the fact that what Ross heard was an echo off of the truck. If this were the case, how did Ross know where to fire his weapon? Walter was able to figure this out leading to his finding the bullet. It seems to me that if he heard an echo and thought the bullet came from the other direction Ross would not have known where the shot came from, and would not have been able to shoot Coleman.

I doubt I will get any response since the show was canceled long ago, but this always bugged me. What am I missing?