IMDb > "How It Should Have Ended" (2005) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"How It Should Have Ended" More at IMDbPro »

Delightful

Author: xanxei from Sweden
21 January 2013

The "How (Insert Movie Title) Should Have Ended" videos are spoofs of memorable blockbusters in which plot holes and lapses in logic are amusingly pointed out and made fun of. There are quite a few videos at this point, some of movies dating as far back as Jaws and Weird Science and Ghostbusters, and some amalgamations of two (or more) movies, like the Terminator and Back To The Future fusion which had me in stitches.

As wonderful as these HISHE videos are, I personally like the Super Café scenes even better. Super Café is a series of little scenes where Superman and Batman sit in a window booth of a café talking about various things: their own movies, other superhero movies, their phones and tweets and facebook updates, comicon, etc. Occasionally they're visited by other superheroes such as Professor X and Magneto, Iron Man, all of the Avengers, and even Super Mario, who is a little confused about his super status. These little scenes are an absolute delight. I only wish that there were more of them because I can't get enough.

The animation is rudimentary, but the art, the voices and especially the writing are excellent. Kudos, HISHE team, and please keep up the good work! Might I suggest a visit to the café from an unemployed and idle Wonder Woman next?

Sometimes Good

Author: WakenPayne from Valhalla
6 May 2012

Hmm...This Is Interesting, It Is A Spoof Of All Blockbusters And How They Should End, With Respect When They're Good They're Hilarious, But When They're Bad...Oh God Are They Bad.

My Favourite Is "How Superman Should Have Ended" But The Worst Is "How Underworld Should Have Ended" It Is NOT Because Its One Of The Best Films I've Ever Seen(If You Put It In Context With The Fact That Its Meant To Be A Mindless Action Film) But Its Because It Just Tried Too Hard, Considering The Fact That What They Chose To Spoof Is The One Point In The Movie I Can't Defend(I Will Defend The Movie On ALL OTHER ACCOUNTS Except Bill Nighy's Death).

Overall This Is An Okay YouTube Series But I Prefer The EvilIguana Spoofs.