IMDb > "Rove LA" (2011) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Rove LA" More at IMDbPro »

Rove la is terrible!

Author: bellab1972 from Australia
18 December 2012

Rove is an embarrassment to himself and Australia! This show is only funny when the guests interact and at times are amusing but other than that rove himself is not funny! There have been several regular segments that rove conducted that were simply ridiculous! Letters to his mum were stupid and I really don't understand why he didn't realize this earlier! Rove acts childish and says the most silly things to his guests which look shocked and embarrassed a lot of the time! I have no idea why this show is on air and will be shocked if it continues for a third season! Again, I have no idea why this show is still going because rove is not entertaining and can not interview people to save his life! I have watched a few shows because I like the guests he had on but was disappointed at roves interaction with his guests and really embarrassed with the stupid segments he adds, like rat shows or miniature sculpting of buildings! What the hell? Not funny or interesting! Honestly, he acts overly childish and tries far too hard to be funny which never pays off! Please stop!