"How I Met Your Mother: The Stinson Missile Crisis (#7.4)"
« Prev | 140 of 208 Episodes | Next »

The Stinson Missile Crisis (#7.4)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
28 July 2015

This story is told by Robin to a therapist after having committed an assault.

I really hoped it will be a different kind of assault. I hate Nora. I hate her vanilla personality, I hate that such a goody goody got a Barney. What can he possibly like in her besides sex, and for this his fun way to live was perfect. I want him either with Robin or be the Barney that we know. But it was nice to see Kal Penn as a guest star.

The fun story about Ted being the third wheel in the baby story is kind of cute and very predictable. But at the same time it has so many small fun moments..

Another Quality Episode

Author: slightlymad22 from United Kingdom
4 February 2015

Once again I'm starting my review of this episode with the same sentence. Neil Patrick Harris knocks it out if the park once again as Barney Stinson in the latest episode of "How I Met Your Mother".

Plot In A Paragraph: Jealous over Barney's relationship with Nora, Robin tells her court- appointed therapist the series of events that led up to the assault that she committed.

This episode shows Robin is a bit of a bully to her enthusiastic co-worker Patrice.

I'm not a fan of Kal Penn, who guest stars as Robin's court appointed therapist (he appears in the Harold and Kumar movies with Neil Patrick Harris) so hopefully he is just in this one episode. I'm loving that Nora is a regular love interest for Barney as I really like the actress and the the character.