IMDb > "Let's Do Lunch with Gino & Mel" (2011) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

A fun hour spent lunching with Gino and Mel

Author: studioAT from United Kingdom
2 August 2014

This isn't the sort of show you'd be too annoyed if you miss but it is however a light hearted way to spend your lunchtime.

It's light, it's fun and everybody involved be that hosts, guests or audience members seem to be having a good time. And that makes a nice change from dull panel shows or topical debate programmes that clog up the rest of the schedules.

You'll either love or dislike the personalities of the two hosts but they seem to get on well and their energy is quite infectious. I'm not sure the interviewing of guests really works as it always seems overly researched and stilted, but that's not really what the show is all about. It's an entertaining cookery show and they are in short supply.

I hate cooking shows but...

Author: chris1987 from United Kingdom
31 July 2014

I hate cooking shows but this is good entertainment value.Also Gino is hilarious.And Mel is beautiful.Its always worth a watch even just to learn some new cookery skills in the process.I never miss this show,its better than This Morning TV show.And the co-hostess is better to look at than Fern or Holly or Rachelle on this morning.It should be on longer than an hour because its a great way to pass lunchtime.And it breaks the day up and it does not seem as long.I love when Gino appears on celebrity juice and this is just as good but without the whole filth.Mel is amazing even for a woman with a history of domestic abuse ha ha.I still love to watch her on the TV.I used to hate cooking but i have now learnt to cook much better than before.